Scrapland Remastered Arrives for PC
MercurySteam has released Scrapland Remastered , a remastered version of its first game.
The game was released for PC from 179.91 TL via Steam and GOG.
Scrapland was first released for PC on November 4, 2004 . The Xbox version was released on February 28, 2005. You can click here to reach the game’s Steam page and get detailed information .
The cult game from MercurySteam returns with unforgettable characters, powerful ships and a humorous sci-fi adventure. Get ready to participate in fierce Multiplayer battles and race your ships.
Features of the game
- Hack the system! Take control of 15 different characters with interesting personalities and abilities that will test your skills and sense of humor.
- Find the murderer who has infiltrated the world of robots and complete the 140+ missions in the game to put an end to that murderous man’s crime list.
- Patrol the city with your favorite warship. Speed, firepower, countermeasures, maneuverability, durability… It’s all on these ships. You can have it all if you try.
- Multiplayer mode: An exciting combination of races and battles that is still unmatched in this genre of game. Create your own games or join other players on a local network or online.
- Remastered content: This version is enhanced with high-definition mods, dedicated servers and revised network code, full controller support, in-game improvements, achievements, and Steam Cloud support.