New Update from Knockout City
Velan Studios has released the 4.0.2 update for Knockout City .
This update aims to provide a better experience to players by eliminating many problems in the game.
You can click here to access the full update note . Below you can find the highlights of the update.
Highlights in patch 4.0.2
- Fixed a bug that prevented a player from hearing the launch animation and ball launch sound effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ball to remain in the player’s hand despite throwing it.
- Players who unlock mid-match stats during a match will no longer experience a disruption to gameplay.
- The icon of the plumbob hairstyle has been renewed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a player catching the ball to suddenly throw the ball.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players’ Street Ranks to reset. These players will now be able to see the correct Rank rank.