LG OLED TV Partners with Microsoft for Xbox Series X
LG and Microsoft Xbox have formed an exclusive marketing partnership in key markets in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. As part of this partnership, LG OLED TV has become the official TV partner of Microsoft’s new console in these regions. Additionally, LG and Microsoft will hold special events at select retail locations to offer consumers the opportunity to experience the power of Xbox Series X on an LG 2020 OLED TV.
Highlights of LG OLED TV
- With features like ultra-fast 1ms response time with low input lag and support for the latest HDMI specifications, including Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and advanced return audio channel (eARC), games don’t just look, they sound better. they are more sensitive.
- With four ports ready to support these features, LG’s OLED TVs offer all the benefits of simultaneous connections for multiple gear settings from consoles to computers.
- The advanced combined processing power of the duo allows gamers to enjoy 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second to take advantage of the latest advances in real-time ray tracing graphics technology.
- LG’s 2020 OLED TVs are the first to support the new HGiG profile, and as founding members of the HDR Gaming Interest Group, LG and Microsoft are confident.
- With self-illuminating pixel technology, LG OLED TV has superior picture quality with vivid, natural colors and infinite contrast. LG OLED TV and Xbox Series X, the first TV and game console to support Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, will immerse gamers in the action with dynamic images and sounds.