Sony Raises PlayStation 5 Prices Worldwide!
Sony from Japan-based companies ; It went to update the PlayStation 5’s price tag in the Europe, UK, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America and Canada region . When we look at the new price tags, it is possible to see sadly high numbers.
Sony said in a statement that the reason for the price increase was the difficult global economic environment, high inflation rates and currency difficulties. In addition, the company said that their top priority is to improve the supply situation of the currently popular PlayStation 5.
Here are the new prices of PlayStation 5 (global)
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive
- Europe: €549.99 (old price €499.99)
- UK: £479.99 (formerly £449.99)
- Japan: ¥54,980 (old price ¥49,980)
- China: ¥4,299 (old price ¥3,899)
- Australia: AUD $799.95 (old price AUD $749.95)
- Mexico: MXN $14,999 (formerly MXN $13,999)
- Canada: CAD $649.99 (old price CAD $629)
- PS5 Digital Edition
- Europe: €449.99 (old price €399.99)
- UK: £389.99 (formerly £359.99)
- Japan: ¥44,980 (old price ¥39,980)
- China: ¥3,499 (old price ¥3,099)
- Australia: AUD $649.95 (old price AUD $5999.95)
- Mexico: MXN $12,499 (old price MXN $11,499)
- Canada: CAD $519.99 (old price CAD $499)
When we look at the prices in our country, we can see that the price tags, which were in the price range of 12 thousand – 13 thousand TL in the last week, have now increased to 15 – 16 thousand