NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.94 WHQL Released! What Has Changed?
Nvidia has released the new driver for supported graphics cards. The new driver, released with GeForce Game Ready version 516.94 , fixes some bugs and brings additional adjustments, as always.
Of course, I know that the main concern is the adjustments and changes, and without wasting time, I move on to the details of the new driver.
What Has Changed With GeForce Game Ready 516.94?
Let’s start with the arrangements made for the games first. We’ll talk about general improvements later.
- Support for DLSS, DLAA, HBAO+ and upgraded ray tracing effects has arrived for Marvel’s SpiderMan Remastered .
- Arrangements have been made for Madden NFL 23 .
- Edited for Super People .
New Games Supporting GeForce Experience Optimum Game Settings
- Nightmare Breaker
- Post Script
- PowerWash Simulator
- Hell Pie
- Captain of Industry
- Battle Teams 2
- F1 22
- Lineage II
- Starship Troopers Terran Command
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin
- Warstride Challenges
- Freezing issues in Destiny 2 after the game starts.
- Windows brightness adjustment not working in GPU mode on MSI GE66 Raider 10UG and MSI GE76 Raider 10 UH models.
- Dungeons 3 game crashing on start screen.
- On Nvidia Amper GPU models, the sound drops when Dolby Atmos is running with the GPU when connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver.
- Light sources issue in Prepar3D.
- The game freezes when starting the Overwatch game.
- The DLSS performance increase in Red Dead Redemption 2 is lower than in previous versions.
- Gameplay stability improvements in making Apex Legends
- Stuttering issues when G-Sync is engaged in the Xbox app.
- An issue where glare and black spots appear in the image when changing the DLSS setting in Chivalry 2.
This is how the edits made with GeForce Game Ready 516.94 look like. Again, if there are any new or changed points in the release notes, we will update them.